Monday, January 9, 2012

Drawing the Renderings

One of the things that I learned when I designed and produced 'The Culture of Wine' exhibit was to create good visuals that would help others 'see' the vision that I had for the project. With 'The National Parks Photography Project' I decided to draw a series of project renderings. In total, I have over a dozen finished renderings that show almost every exhibit componet from signs to structures to kiosks.

Below are four renderings showing the faux adobe entrance wall to the core Black & White photography section, one of the faux adobe wall panels that will display prints, as well as a couple signs designed in the classic 'Parkitecture' style... This type of work is one of the many things required to produce an entire exhibit, rather than just shooting the photographs. I take a lot of pride in this work as well as my photography...